Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 16, 2014
Mr. Behar, the founder of Hero Productions, became CEO of GlobeCast America in 1998 after his company was bought by GlobeCast, a France Telecom unit that provides satellite broadcast facilities. Under Mr. Beharís direction, GlobeCastís service offerings have grown to include global channel distribution, sports and special events coverage, mobile production, and language-conversion services. Last year, company revenues amounted to more than $100 million, and Mr. Behar was named the World Teleport Associationís Satellite Executive of the Year.
- CNN Launches CNN Latino In The U.S.
- New Spanish-Language Broadcast Network MundoFOX to launch in Phoenix August 13th on full-power television station KMOH 6 Kingman /KEJR 40 Phoenix
- MTV Tr3s/KBEH-63 Present All-Star Line Up at Fiesta Broadway with Live Performances by Calle 13, Jennifer Peña, Malverde, Ozomatli and Reik
- The Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund and mFm Construction Announce Major Investment in Miami's Little Havana Neighborhood
- New Local Spanish-Language Station KEJR-TV Channel 43 to Launch In Phoenix
- KBEH-TV Channel 63 Los Angeles Launches on Comcast Cable and Charter Riverside Systems
- Independent Spanish Network to Televise Papal Burial Live from the Vatican This Friday
- Independent Spanish Network to Televise Papal Burial Live From the Vatican This Friday
- KBEH-TV Channel 63 Los Angeles Debuts on Charter Systems Across Southern California
- Bela Broadcasting Stations to Debut Teen Block of Programming Today; KBEH-TV 63 Los Angeles, KMOH-TV 6 Phoenix to Launch 'LA Mix' Today, 'JAMZ' in March
- KBEH-TV Channel 63 Los Angeles Debuts on Adelphia Systems across Southern California
- KADY-TV Channel 63 Changes Format, Call Letters; Broadcasting Veteran Robert Behar Launches Spanish-Language Family Station