Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
Director and Founder
This year he received public radio's highest honor, the Edward R. Murrow Award. A graduate of Harvard University, he has guided Radio Bilingue in its growth from a single PBS station in 1980 to the country's foremost Hispanic public radio network. Satellite technology carries the Radio Bilingue signal to more than 80 cities in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Previous honors for Mr. Morales include the Susan J. Hadden Award from the Alliance for Public Technology and the Cesar Chavez Award from the Association of Mexican-American Educators.
- MTV Latin America Announces The Cast For Its New Psychological Thriller "ULTIMO ANO"
- Defining Trends Media Group Rendered Tribute to Dominican Leaders
- Radio Bilingüe and Radio Arte Partner with HITN TV for Groundbreaking Multimedia Election Coverage at WRTE Chicago Station January 14th-15th
- Hispanic Heritage Month Group Exhibition Highlights Jersey City's Diverse Hispanic Artists Community
- 2003 Hispanic Media Awards Announces 50 Most Influential Hispanic Media Professionals
- Radio Effort Urges Hispanics to Enter Tech Fields
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.