Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
MARCH 15, 2014
President & Founder
Amerindo Investment Advisors Inc.
New York, NY
Mr. Vilar’s company manages $7.5 billion in the fastest growing sectors of the U.S. economy and is one of the largest investors in the Internet. Last year, the Amerindo Technology Fund gained 249 percent, making it one of the year’s most successful mutual funds. His funds have increased from $4 billion to $8 billion in the past year. He also is considered one of the world’s top philanthropists, having donated nearly $150 million to various causes.
- Preso filántropo cubano-estadounidense
- A Lifetime of Achievement Duly Recognized
- High Tech’s Unwavering Champion
- Vilar Donates $25 Million to Denver Hospital
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000