Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Overseas Private Investment Corp.
Mr. Munoz heads a government agency that provides seed money to American companies for global projects. In the past year, the agency has reported a growing number of Hispanic businesses expanding beyond the U.S. market through partnerships with OPIC. Mr. Munoz helped fuel this effort by organizing the annual "Hispanics in Globalization" meeting in Washington, D.C., as well as a conference in May on the emergence of Central American and Caribbean markets.
- 2009 Boardroom Elite: Complete List
- Hispanic Representation in Boardrooms Remains Static
- The Final Say: George Muñoz
- Capital Access
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|