Thursday, May 23, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Mrs. Luquis is one of the most influential Hispanic leaders in the new media industry and was honored with the 2000 Catalyst Award by the National Association of Minority Media Executives. She was also selected Hispanic Business Woman of the year by the National Hispanic Business Group in New York. She heads the general-interest Web site, Latino.com, formerly known as LatinoLink. Mrs. Luquis also has served as a board member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
- Ricky Martin, Alex Rodriguez, Gloria Estefan and Chayanne Line up for AOL Latino's Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
- AOL Latino Launches New Spanish Language Personal Finance Channel - Dinero y Exito
- AOL Latino Delivers Comprehensive Spanish Language Election Coverage through Its 'Tu Voz Es Tu Voto' Area
- AOL Latino's 'Tu Voz Es Tu Voto'
- Latino Web Sites Struggle to Survive
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 1999
|Contact Us||About Us||Advertise||Site Map||Privacy||Newsletters||RSS Feed|