Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
APRIL 18, 2014
Founder, CEO, and Board Chairman
Radio Unica Network
Mr. Blaya, who founded the first Spanish-language radio network in the U.S., completed Radio Unica’s initial public offering of 6,840,000 shares of common stock at $16 per share, with the total gross proceeds of about $109 million. The network reaches more than 80 percent of Hispanics in the U.S. through company stations and affiliates nationwide. Mr. Blaya also is chairman of the University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- 2003 Hispanic Media Awards Announces 50 Most Influential Hispanic Media Professionals
- Spanish Radio Keeps the Heat on Arbitron
- Ad Agencies Honored for Diversity
- Top Hispanic Press Honored in First "Hispanic Media 100"
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000
- 1999 Media Markets Report: Tuning into the Stock Market