Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
Senior VP, Worldwide Sales, Marketing, & Support Group
"Hispanics in corporate America should do whatever they can to ensure the Latino community has access to the Internet, and should offer their services to support Internet startups," says Mr. Ayala, the highest-ranking Latino executive at Microsoft. He oversees the sales, marketing and support of Microsoft products worldwide, and he reports directly to Microsoft’s chairman, Steve Baum. He joined Microsoft in 1991 as senior director of Microsoft’s Latin America Region.
- 2005 Corporate Elite
- A Macro View at Microsoft
- Is Small Biz Microsoft's Next Big Thing?
- HISPANIC BUSINESS® December 2000 Issue Tracks Trends in Hispanic Advertising Top 50 Advertisers Noted; Spanish-Language Radio Stations Ranked
- Orlando Ayala Outlines Microsoft's Plans for the Hispanic Market
- Microsoft a Major Sponsor of HISPANIC BUSINESS EOY Event
- 100 Most Influential Hispanics - 2000
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.