SPIE Remote Sensing and SPIE Security + Defence conferences co-located in
Registered attendees may attend presentations in either conference, including four plenary talks by high-level speakers illustrating the breadth of applications enabled by the event's technologies:
• Security + Defence speakers
• Remote Sensing speakers
The Security + Defence technical programme includes nearly 300 papers on topics such as unmanned sensors, technologies for optical countermeasures, quantum-physics-based information technology, millimeter wave and terahertz sensors, and military applications in hyperspectral imaging and high-resolution sensing. Symposium chair is
Remote Sensing will include approximately 600 presentations, on topics including sensor technology, next generation satellites, remote sensing of the Earth and its environment, atmospheric propagation, and signal and image processing. Updates on Sentinel-1, the
Security + Defence also includes a free-admission exhibition of more than 30 developers and suppliers showcasing devices and systems for chemical and biological sensing; infrared sources, detectors, and sensors; lasers and other light sources; cameras and CCD components; displays; electronic imaging systems; fiber optic components; and more.
The 50-year heritage of TNO will be celebrated in a dedicated session on Wednesday afternoon during the week. Presentations will detail the organisation's contributions to developments in the field of Earth observation, including instrument design, manufacturing, calibration, and downstream applications.
A lab tour of the
Conference proceedings will be published online in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12146832.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy