New Chemical Engineering Findings from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Despite considerable progress in this area with the application of state-of-the-art techniques, such as X-ray computer-assisted tomography measurements, additional work is needed to measure the composition profiles in these opaque systems more precisely and to analyse the measured concentration profiles more conveniently."
For more information on this research see: CRITICAL REVIEW OF MUTUAL DIFFUSION COEFFICIENT MEASUREMENTS FOR LIQUID SOLVENT plus BITUMEN/HEAVY OIL MIXTURES.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor