ENP Newswire -
Release date- 03092014 - Since April this year, the financial position of
Asset-side operations were carried out without adequate assessment of their riskiness and quality of security, such transactions failed to secure timely and full repayment to depositors and creditors of the bank.
Due to the inherent risks of the Bank activities, including credit risk, risks of liquidity, reputation, violation of prudential requirements of the
Inspection has established the Bank's violation of requirements of NBU regulations and has confirmed facts of the Bank's default with respect to depositors and other creditors, which led to placement of the Bank into the category of troubled banks in
As required by the banking legislation, a timeframe was set for the Bank to take measures to bring its operations into compliance with the law.
However, owners of the qualifying holding in the Bank failed to take urgent actions to improve liquidity of the bank. Planned activities on financial support through proceeds from shareholders and from release of assets are not enough to restore its solvency.
Bank executives (Chairman of the Board, three deputies thereof and chief accountant) are removed from the relevant positions.
Given the above, the lack of prospects for resumption of the Bank activities, in order to protect the interests of its depositors and other creditors, in conformity with Articles 7, 15, 55 of the Law of
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays