Motorola is taking aim at the more-affordable smartphone market with new versions of its Moto X flagship Android smartphone and the lower-cost Moto G.
The Moto X sports a 5.2-inch 1080p full HD display. It has a 13-megapixel camera and a new ring flash that Motorola says provides more balanced light. It can capture 4K Ultra HD video.
Under the hood is a 2.5Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
It lands later this month for
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore