ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04092014 - John Hancock Retirement Plan Services (JH RPS) is helping advisors simplify 401(k) plan management by introducing an interactive website called JH Plan Manager that creates and calendarizes a customized service approach and then helps implement it.
To begin, an advisor answers three questions about a plan on jhplanmanager.com, which:
Recommends key activities for the advisor to help proactively service clients such as plan reviews, investment reviews, plan design discussions, employee education and more
Presents the activities in a concise calendar format for easy viewing
Produces a Service Plan with Education Policy Statement to share with the clients
Plan Manager also will send ongoing notifications to remind advisors of upcoming activities as well as create print-friendly meeting agendas and checklists to help advisors prepare for meetings. Advisors may input photos or logos for customized documents.
'We are always looking to help advisors deliver on their value proposition,' said
John Hancock offers and administers a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, long-term care insurance, college savings, and other forms of business insurance. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting