Upon completion, the company expected current ratio and quick ration will respectively climb to 6.86 and 2.78 and liability ratio will decline to 23.18%, reducing interest expenditure and strengthen profitability.
Zixin Pharmaceutical has great demand for working capital because of big early-stage investment in gene sequencing products. Replenishing working capital will ease capital pressure and assure progress of gene sequencing manufacturing.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting