Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results show that dendrimer inclusion improves the membrane elastic behaviour (Young modulus increase around 20%), while a significant reduction in the permeation of toxics heavy metals (Cd2+, Hg2+ and Pb2+) was also obtained, which avails the possible application of dendrimer-modified membrane in electrochemical devices for water remediation."
For more information on this research see: Characterization of an engineered cellulose based membrane by thiol dendrimer for heavy metals removal.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry