The Indian markets ended lower amid profit taking. The benchmark 30-share S&P BSE Sensex closed down 59.23 points or 0.22% at 27,027, while the broader CNX Nifty index fell 9.10 points or 0.11% at 8,087.
The rupee was trading around yesterday's close of 60.38 against the greenback, off early 2-day low of 60.515.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays