ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04092014 - ECB modifies loan-level reporting requirements for some asset-backed securities.
These decisions will help secure a smooth transition to full compliance while ensuring a level playing field between different classes of ABSs at different stages of the compliance process.
Further details of the ABS loan-level initiative, including the above-mentioned modifications, are available via the ECB's dedicated web pages.
For media queries, please call
Kaiserstrasse 29, D-60311
Tel.: +49 69 1344 7455, Fax: +49 69 1344 7404
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006