By Zulfiyya Kurbanova - Trend:
It is planned to open about 130 new jobs opportunities through implementation of this projects for these funds.
A business forum dedicated to granting concessional loans to entrepreneurs was held in Sabir settlement of Shamakhi region with the participation of about 80 entrepreneurs.
The presentation of samples of investment projects was held within the framework of the event on the creation of specialized "green market", farm shops, family farms for milk production of 50 head of cattle, enterprises for cheese production, wine growing and bee-keeping farms that are considered priorities in the implementation of the economic potential of the region.
Since the beginning of the year the fund allocated concessional loans to 3.658 entrepreneurs in the amount of 187.8 million AZN, the NFES Executive Director,
In 2014, the national fund plans to issue loans worth 280 million AZN, some 130 million AZN of which will be provided at the expense of repayment, and the remaining 150 million AZN - at the expense of the state budget.
NFES was established in 1992. The issuance of loans to entrepreneurs is implemented through authorized banks and non-bank credit organizations, whose total number is 45.
The official exchange rate on
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8