Although the on-premise digital asset management industry is well established, MediaValet is leading an entirely new generation of digital asset management systems forged in the Cloud. Leveraging Windows Azure, MediaValet makes it effortless for companies of all sizes, industries and locations to aggregate, organize, secure and share their digital assets - no matter how many assets they have or where their users are located.
"Born out of our own struggles to find a suitable digital asset management solution for
Delivered under a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, MediaValet's annual recurring revenue has doubled in the last twelve months and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Over the last few months, MediaValet has added customers in industries as diverse as consumer electronics, cosmetics, greeting cards, and online education. Over the next six months, MediaValet will launch the third and fourth major releases of its cloud-based, enterprise class, digital asset management system (DAMS).
Closing of the Transaction is subject to customary conditions, including approval by the Company's shareholders and the
Keywords for this news article include: Finance, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think