Property investment trust
The acquisition highlights the company's strategy of buying revenue-generating assets that are leased to a high quality tenant to guarantee a steady source of rental income.
A large publicly traded global firm that provides replacement auto and truck parts, has leased these assets till
The longer lease term would protect the firm against short-term market swings.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say