Property investment trust
The acquisition highlights the company's strategy of buying revenue-generating assets that are leased to a high quality tenant to guarantee a steady source of rental income.
A large publicly traded global firm that provides replacement auto and truck parts, has leased these assets till
The longer lease term would protect the firm against short-term market swings.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM