Today s announcement marks a key milestone in our mission of providing women with cutting edge screening technology to detect early breast cancer, said Dr.
A key challenge when performing screening mammography is keeping the radiation levels as low as possible. With GE s SenoClaire, there is no increase in dose from a 2D standard mammogram to a 3D view, which means there is no increased radiation to patients during a SenoClaire breast exam. 3D breast screening technology helps clinicians uncover small cancers which can be a limiting factor in standard 2D mammography. As a radiologist, it s important to offer technology like this for patients that produces higher image quality without increasing dose, said Dr.
In addition to offering more clarity, confidence and low dose, SenoClaire offers a complete solution by helping to improve overall workflow. SenoClaire is compatible with CentricityTM PACS with Universal Viewer and supports the
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million