Reverting on plans to divest its joint cocoa and chocolate arm, ADM Cocoa, in 2013, ADM has announced it would only sell its chocolate making business instead.
The recently announced deal will see Cargill acquiring ADM's three North American chocolate plants, sited in
ADM's chocolate business was part of a division that was pressured by growing cocoa prices in 2013 and suffered a
ADM chairman and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation