Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has declared the joining of
In his new role, Paul will lead a 100-strong team of relationship managers, supporting the growth of law and accountancy firms across
Paul commented We re seeing an increase in growth throughout the professional services industry, with firms looking to secure funding to help accelerate their expansion plans. The team at Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking is well regarded throughout the sector, with a reputation for supporting customers to help them reach their full potential.
Our team of relationship managers boast exceptional levels of expertise within the industry, and I m looking forward to working with them to further develop our strategies to reap even further rewards for the benefit of our customers, Paul further added.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World