The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 010 and 042.
The serial number for this application is 79039846.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Scientific instruments for cardiovascular and physiological research, namely, electronic measuring tools and sensors for the measurement of blood pressure, cardiac output and physiological and cardiovascular parameters; computer software for the display and analysis of physiological signals; apparatus for data processing;
• Medical instruments to measure blood pressure, cardiac output and other physiological and cardiovascular parameters; medical instruments to monitor patients, namely, cardiovascular monitors;
• [ Scientific and technological services, namely, research and design services for others in the field of patient care and physiological research; industrial analysis and research in the field of medical device manufacturing and analysis of physiological data; design and development of computer software ].
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Blood Pressure, Cardiac Output, Cardiology, Cardiovascular,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy