The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
The serial number for this application is 86264243.
The applicant indicates that "The color(s) black, white, brown, yellow, pink, blue, and purple is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of the wording 'FREAKY' in white with black shading, underneath which is the wording 'FUSION' in white with black shading; the wording is partially contained within a heart design that is yellow and outlined in brown resembling wood grain. On the right side of the heart is a yellow chain link loop, on the left side of the heart is a yellow bolt with pink and purple electricity that travels to the top of the heart to a yellow circle that contains blue, yellow, pink and purple electricity, on a white background."
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Pre-recorded dvds featuring animation for children; video and computer game software, video game software for mobile devices and tablets.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation