The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 035, 038 and 042.
The serial number for this application is 85588444.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Computer application software for smartphones, PDA devices and tablet computers, namely, software for use by drivers and passengers of Applicant's vehicles for accessing, viewing, and interacting with and downloading information and entertainment content;
• Operating an on-line shopping site in the field of software applications; Retail store services or wholesale store services featuring computer applications; Retail store services or wholesale store services featuring computer software;
• Providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network; Providing user access to global positioning signals for navigation and communication purposes; Internet portal services for communication purposes in the nature of communications services, namely, transmitting streamed sound and audiovisual recordings via the Internet and providing voice communications services via the Internet; Providing user access to the internet for communication purposes;
• Application service provider (ASP) services featuring software, for use in connection with online subscription service, that enables drivers of Applicant's vehicles to play and program audio, video, text and multimedia content, and software featuring access, viewing ability and interaction with audio, video, text and multimedia content, available exclusively to drivers of Applicant's vehicles; Hosting a website featuring information about Applicant's vehicles and computer applications related to Applicant's vehicles.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy