The PowerShares Global Clean Energy Portfolio ETF (PBD) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Thursday, with over 381,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 56,000. Shares of PBD were up about 0.9% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Thursday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201409ETFunu090414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Early Voting Begins in Texas