"Over the past three years, more than 30 of the private companies that presented at a
Presenting companies have a clear R&D focus with a pipeline involving biotechnology for therapeutics, diagnostics or platform technologies. More than one-quarter of the public presenting companies at the event have gone public since passage of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act in
New presenting companies are continuously being added. For updates on the list of presenters, please visit here. If you are interested in becoming a presenter, please submit an application here.
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy