CEO of "Tele2" Valdis Vancovics says that
"Tele2" systematically continues investing into the 4G network in order to provide 90 percent of coverage by the end of 2015, the company indicates.
The company has access to excellent radio frequencies, whereas the technological equipment has become more affordable and stable, which means that "Tele2" will be able to provide a high-quality service and excellent offers to its clients, Vancovics says.
He believes that fast-speed mobile Internet will allow the company to further increase the number of its clients, and turnover. The company's experience demonstrates that the number of clients, who use cell phones and tablets that support 4G, keeps growing. During the past 12 months, the bandwidth use has doubled.
"Tele2" is a subsidiary of
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment