CEO of "Tele2" Valdis Vancovics says that
"Tele2" systematically continues investing into the 4G network in order to provide 90 percent of coverage by the end of 2015, the company indicates.
The company has access to excellent radio frequencies, whereas the technological equipment has become more affordable and stable, which means that "Tele2" will be able to provide a high-quality service and excellent offers to its clients, Vancovics says.
He believes that fast-speed mobile Internet will allow the company to further increase the number of its clients, and turnover. The company's experience demonstrates that the number of clients, who use cell phones and tablets that support 4G, keeps growing. During the past 12 months, the bandwidth use has doubled.
"Tele2" is a subsidiary of
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu