tekVizion Labs has been added as a SIP interoperability certification service for the Interactive Intelligence Global Alliance Program.
The Global Alliance Program gives
As a Global Alliance Program third-party SIP certification service, tekVizion will help expedite and ensure consistency and quality of certification criteria for interoperability testing and verification of SIP trunking, SBCs, IP phones and IP gateways. tekVizion also offers consulting, integration, and support services for Interactive Intelligence Global Alliance Program partners.
"We added tekVizion as a SIP certification service based on its 12 years of experience running successful testing services for unified communications solutions," said
"We look forward to applying our proven SIP and UC expertise to help Interactive Intelligence Global Alliance Program partners more quickly bring the highest quality solutions to market," said Venkat Vyza, vice president of service delivery for tekVizion.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12139413.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star