The company posted pretax profit of
Operating profit, before pre-opening costs, share based payments and interest, rose 16% to
Tasty said it continued to expand its operations through new openings. It opened four sites during the year with a further three sites opened post the period-end. The group is currently undertaking construction on two sites, which are expected to open later this year.
The new sites will bring the total number of restaurants operated by the group to 37.
"The group continues to look at new sites and has the resources for further acquisitions," the company said.
The stock was untraded Thursday morning. It was last quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed