Study Results from V.G. Tarasovskii et al Provide New Insights into Information Systems (Use of Analytical-Information Systems to Manage Energy Efficiency at Metallurgical Plants)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "An approach is described that can significantly reduce the amount of routine work which has to be done by an energy manager to create sets of tables and graphs. The approach is based on the automated formulation and continual updating of dynamic norms that are calculated on the basis of multi-factorial statistical models, physical models, and neural-network models."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The use of mathematical models to make short- and long-term projections of energy-resource use is described."
For more information on this research see: Use of Analytical-Information Systems to Manage Energy Efficiency at Metallurgical Plants. Metallurgist, 2014;58(3-4):167-172. Metallurgist can be contacted at: Springer,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting V.G. Tarasovskii,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid