% chg: -5.9%
A U.S. judge said
The bedding marketer posted a 35.5% increase in second-quarter revenue and announced the acquisition of
The stock got hammered again on concerns about reports of security issues connected with iPhones and Apple's cloud service and worries about Apple being leapfrogged in smartphone innovation and value.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy