CONSTRUCTION of the multibillion-shilling standard gauge railway is expected to start in October, Infrastructure PS John Kipng'etich has said.
The camps will aid the construction of the first phase of the Sh327 billion project covering 609km from Mombasa port to
Speaking when he toured the Mariakani camp yesterday, Kipng'etich said 90 per cent of the financing will come from
The Mariakani camp comprises a concrete mixing plant, laboratories and staff quarters.
It will host
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine