The Ntorya-1 well was the second well drilled by Solo in the Ruvuma. The first well, Likonde-1, also discovered gas but flow testing could not be carried out at the time due to mechanical restrictions on the drilling rig. Likinde-1 is still undergoing further appraisal, said the company.
"The upgrade in resources is a very encouraging development and Solo looks forward to an appraisal programme that will lead to this gas being produced into the newly constructed pipeline facilities connecting the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal