The government of
The loan is aimed to finance the construction of the drinking water supply network. The BADEA loan is scheduled to be repaid over 30 years. It has a grace period of ten years and an interest rate of 1 percent.
The loan agreement has been signed by the
Construction work is aimed to improve access to drinking water in the city of Santana and the community in the centre of Água IzÉ as well as to obtain the needs of the current and future population until 2030.
During his visit to
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits