The government of
The loan is aimed to finance the construction of the drinking water supply network. The BADEA loan is scheduled to be repaid over 30 years. It has a grace period of ten years and an interest rate of 1 percent.
The loan agreement has been signed by the
Construction work is aimed to improve access to drinking water in the city of Santana and the community in the centre of Água IzÉ as well as to obtain the needs of the current and future population until 2030.
During his visit to
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms