The government of
The loan is aimed to finance the construction of the drinking water supply network. The BADEA loan is scheduled to be repaid over 30 years. It has a grace period of ten years and an interest rate of 1 percent.
The loan agreement has been signed by the
Construction work is aimed to improve access to drinking water in the city of Santana and the community in the centre of Água IzÉ as well as to obtain the needs of the current and future population until 2030.
During his visit to
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery