EuroChem plans to use the funds to finance its potash project Usolskiy Potash Plant, Verkhnekamskoe potash deposit (Perm Krai,
We are delighted to take part in the syndicated loan for our longtime partner EuroChem. The company s team did an excellent job on this project finance deal and attracted the industry s leading banks. The
EuroChem is a leading global agrochemical company, producing primarily nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers, as well as certain organic synthesis products and iron ore. The Group is vertically integrated with activities spanning from mining and natural gas extraction to fertilizer production, logistics, and distribution. EuroChem is currently developing two sizeable potash deposits in
This EuroChem publication contains forward looking statements concerning future events, these statements are based on current EuroChem information and assumptions concerning known and unknown risks and uncertainties.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season