Researchers from Vanung University Provide Details of New Studies and Findings in the Area of
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These outcomes indicate that the nanocomposite-based color-conversion possesses great potential for use in display and lighting applications."
For more information on this research see: Using an embedded nanocomposite layer to increase color-conversion efficiency of organic light-emitting diodes.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Chungli,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor