Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, this paper shows how activity levels and data values used in accessing different parts of the memory subsystem (off-chip memory and each level of on-chip caches) affect the transmission distance."
For more information on this research see: Experimental Demonstration of Electromagnetic Information Leakage From Modern Processor-Memory Systems. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2014;56(4):885-893. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Zajic, Georgia Inst Technol, Sch Comp Sci,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades