Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The solution plasma is applicable to nanomaterials synthesis, surface modifications, water treatment, sterilization, decomposition of cellulose and toxic compounds, and so far."
For more information on this research see: Fundamentals and Applications of Solution Plasma.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Kanagawa,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million