Research Conducted at Dong Eui University Has Provided New Information about Nanorods (Vertical Growth of Cupric Oxide Nanorods for Photoelectrode Using a Modified Chemical Bath Deposition Method)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "SCE) was obtained for the CuO-nanorod photoelectrode fabricated in this experiment."
For more information on this research see: Vertical Growth of Cupric Oxide Nanorods for Photoelectrode Using a Modified Chemical Bath Deposition Method.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton