Reports Outline General Finance Study Findings from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "If he contacts both venture capitalists (VCs) simultaneously, he obtains high monetary profits. If he commits to a period of exclusive negotiation with one VC, he increases the probability to obtain financing but deal terms deteriorate. The optimal negotiation strategy results from this tradeoff."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "We also solve for the equilibrium financial contracts and obtain implications for VCs' portfolios and entrepreneurs' deals."
For more information on this research see: Dealing with Venture Capitalists: Shopping Around or Exclusive Negotiation. Review of Finance, 2014;18(5):1743-1773. Review of Finance can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Pau,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering