Reports from Osaka University Describe Recent Advances in Fullerenes (Exploring Photovoltaic Feasibility of Pentaaryl Fullerene in Bulk Heterojunction Architecture)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The mechanism is discussed on the basis of photoconductive and spectroscopic results."
For more information on this research see: Exploring Photovoltaic Feasibility of Pentaaryl Fullerene in Bulk Heterojunction Architecture.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Mikie,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher