The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "The Fe3O4-coated chitosan magnetic nanoparticles showed a high binding capacity of 162.2 mg.g(-1)-particles and a recovery activity of 56.5% for XylA The immobilized XylA showed improved thermostability and storage stability compared with free XylA. The immobilized XylA retained 87.5% activity after seven successive reactions by magnetic separation."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Xylotriose and xylohexaose were the main products released from birchwood xylan and wheat bran insoluble xylan by immobilized XylA, respectively."
For more information on this research see: Immobilization of Aspergillus niger xylanase A on Fe3O4-coated chitosan magnetic nanoparticles for xylooligosaccharide preparation.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison