Reports from Faculty of Pharmacy Describe Recent Advances in Dexamethasone Therapy (pH-Sensitive Cationic Copolymers of Different Macromolecular Architecture as Potential Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Delivery Systems)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the Faculty of Pharmacy, "The obtained copolyelectrolytes and corresponding ionic associates with DSP have been characterized by H-1 NMR, Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy, and differential scanning calorimetry. The average diameter, size distribution, and -potential of the copolymers and DSP-copolymer ionic associates were determined by dynamic light scattering, and particles were visualized by scanning electron microscopy and transmission electron microscopy. The biocompatibility and cytotoxicity of obtained copolymers were determined."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In vitro drug release experiments were carried out to estimate the ability of the obtained nanoparticles for sustained release of DSP for a period of 24 h."
For more information on this research see: pH-Sensitive Cationic Copolymers of Different Macromolecular Architecture as Potential Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Delivery Systems.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World