MIAMI -- Hispanicize, the large annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers, has selected República as its agency of record, the organization announced on Thursday.
Manny Ruiz, chairman and founder of Hispanicize, made the announcement at the "Hispanicize HX," the kick-off event at the Viceroy Miami yesterday. Hispanicize 2015 will take place March 16-20 in Miami.
"I am confident that República's groundbreaking work for Hispanicize 2015 will become a case study not only on how to develop world-class creative for a major event, but also on how to rebrand one of the most important gatherings in Hispanic America," Mr. Ruiz said in a news release.
The fast-growing independent agency advises brands on how best to reach broader U.S. consumer segments cross-culturally.
"We are excited to have been selected by Hispanicize to rebrand what has become the top Latino event in social, blogging and journalism," Luis Casamayor, president and chief creative officer of República, said in the release.
The agency's revamped Hispanicize website can be viewed here.
Hispanicize 2015 is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Founded in 2006, República is based in Miami, with satellite offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Do Voters Want Compromise?