The owner of Calvin Klein and
The communications technology company topped quarterly profit expectations, but its revenue guidance fell short of forecasts.
The engineered products company reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its fiscal outlook.
The electronic payments technology company reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its outlook.
The real estate investment trust priced a public offering of 45 million shares of stock below the prior day's closing price.
The engineering and services company reported worse-than-expected financial results and set a weaker-than-expected forecast.
The oil company priced an offering of 13 million units at
The mobile imaging software company settled a longstanding lawsuit with
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World