The owner of Calvin Klein and
The communications technology company topped quarterly profit expectations, but its revenue guidance fell short of forecasts.
The engineered products company reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its fiscal outlook.
The electronic payments technology company reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its outlook.
The real estate investment trust priced a public offering of 45 million shares of stock below the prior day's closing price.
The engineering and services company reported worse-than-expected financial results and set a weaker-than-expected forecast.
The oil company priced an offering of 13 million units at
The mobile imaging software company settled a longstanding lawsuit with
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment