The company, which provides silicon wafer reclaim services, said the installation of the most advanced Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (IPCMS) system provides it with the ability to measure surface metal contamination present on silicon wafers to orders of magnitude lower than currently specified on the semiconductor technology roadmap to support its customers.
The ICPMS system is a significant addition to
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think