"We are committed to expanding solar solutions to more homeowners," commented
The new fund brings together parties with a common belief in distributed generation in a financial structure that takes advantage of the strengths of the relevant parties. OneRoof will invest in the partnership, and remain the primary point of contact with the homeowner for the life of the transaction as operations and maintenance provider.
"One of the many benefits of this new residential solar fund is attracting additional sales channel partners by providing new sources of capital and increasing their sales capacity," added
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton