The Credit Risk and Risk Assessment workshops are designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC. Both workshops are taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff.
The credit risk workshop focuses on the roles of the board and bank management, current events, emerging industry trends, and a range of credit issues, from the credit approval process, to managing credit risk, to collections.
"The credit risk workshop is a terrific refresher on the importance of a strong credit culture and how bank directors can influence it," said
The risk assessment workshop discusses the OCC's approach to risk-based supervision, and best practices to identify, measure, monitor and control risk. The interactive sessions also cover industry hot topics, such as credit risk, interest rate risk, and the regulatory environment.
"The workshop provides a good understanding of how directors can best fulfill their responsibilities as board members," said
The fee is
The workshops are among 35 being offered nationwide to enhance and expand the skills of national community bank and federal savings association directors. For information, including a complete list of available workshops, or to register for a workshop, visit https://www.seiservices.com/occ/ or call (240) 485-1700.
Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Government Agencies Offices and Entities,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say