New Sulfur Amino Acids Study Findings Have Been Reported from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The applicability of the method was successfully tested by determination of iron (III) in sea water samples."
For more information on this research see: Selective Determination of Iron(III) in Sea Water by Gold Nanoparticles Self-assembled with N-carboxyl-L-cysteine.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Yancheng,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag